Belamun: Your Reason 2 Participate


“To communicate with new people, to make friends, to improve the level of English” – was the most popular answer among the participants of the conference to the question “Why have you decided to take part in Belamun?”


Delegates think that participation in such arrangements helps them to develop their speaking skills, to learn some new useful information. “We know something, have got some knowledge and we can share it with other delegates. And they can do the same for us”. “Belarusian Model of UN helps to see, to understand how the real UN organization works, participation in such conferences is a step to change our world, to make it better”.

Sophia, the representative of  the United Kingdom: “It is my first conference and it is really very interesting. So many clever people and they all have got their own opinions on each question. All the problems, which are discussed here are really important and very actual nowadays. I’m strongly interested in the problem, we try to solve in our committee, I have got many ideas and I want to share them with other participants”.
  
Ilya, the representative of Japan: “Here I have understood that my English is not so good as I want it to be. And now I have got a very good experience to make it better.  And also I see that there are many problems in our world that must be solved. I am proud that I take part in this conference, I am very happy that I can do something for all people of our planet”.

Gregory, the representative of  France: “We are the new generation and the future of our country and even our world depends on us. We must do something right now!”

Vitalina Lebedeva 

No comments:

Post a Comment